Sunday, November 13, 2005

There's such a thing as "too messy"

I've always been a messy person. Those who've seen my apartment/room would certainly agree (you know who you are!). But today I realised there is such a thing as being too messy. I was navigating my way through my room while talking on the phone when I accidentally stepped on a magazine, which slid out and I suddenly found myself proposing to my door. Since I wasn't expecting to be in this position, my toes were folded painfully underneath my foot, and it *bleep*-ing hurt like a *bleep*!!!

So the moral of this story is...it's definitely time for me to tidy up my room. Sigh.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So did the door accept or reject your proposal? Hahaha

11:58 PM  
Blogger Kae Huang Tan said...

Hope you didn't whack your toe for that. How's it feeling now? :D Sorry but I can't imagine how messy your room is :P

2:00 PM  
Blogger kai wen said...

my room was messier... i even have cds hiding underneath magazines, term papers, and scratch paper on the floor. It was like walking on a land with landmines. But now I clean my room once a week :)

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home