Saturday, November 05, 2005

Nothing like a busy weekend to make me start blogging again

Have you ever experienced this: you're busy like hell, but you find yourself suddenly paying attention to other totally unimportant, trivial things in your life, like your dusty computer monitor that has been dusty for ages but never bugged you enough to clean it before, messy room that suddenly seems too messy to stand, emails that has been sitting in your inbox forever that you seem to have to answer now, old pictures that suddenly seem soooooo interesting, the blog that you've left untouched for god-knows-how-long...you get the drift? Well, I know it has a name...denial/avoidance...call it whatever you want, it's the same thing...and I'm currenly stuck by a severe bout of it. I've been "working" on a summary of a paper since...forever. Other people would've come out with a whole freaking paper by now. Anyway, I'm praying (but not sure to who...just to the general skyward direction I guess and hope that someone will pick up the signal) that I will have the willpower to overcome this.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kae Huang Tan said...

Opps~~ sorry for no help :P but it's a bit messy~~ i think i miss press this comment when I'm cleaning my ibook's keyboard.

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home