Thursday, November 03, 2005

One big cucumber coming up!

Okok...this time I've been away for so long that I think I've probably lost the already few readers of my blog. :( I didn't mean to! Pictures speak more than words....and here are some of things that are constantly on my mind lately...


What....another homework?!




Hmm....maybe I should just do this tomorrow...




Hmm....what should I have for lunch/dinner?




NOOOOOOOO....it's due TOMORROW?!








Oh well, you get the idea... ;)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about "oooh. nice pair of shoes to add to my empire"? I think that's missing.

rl

12:43 AM  
Blogger Kae Huang Tan said...

Really funny expression~~ but effective ^^. cheers
~~

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DAMNDUST? What does that mean? :\

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home