Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Me and mocha

The first eight months of this year had gotten me used to not going to school, and I've forgotten my usual "schooling" habits. Until this week, that is. I started craving for coffee. Lots and lots of coffee. I know, coffee is not good, coffee makes my hands tremble...yada yada yada. But I've been puzzled over my lack of energy these past couple of weeks. Until it hit me--I haven't had coffee since I started school last month! It all started this Monday, when I was fighting hard with my eyelids--so I probably looked pretty awful with half-closed eyes and a dangling mouth. So after class I went to the student union and bought myself a grande cafe mocha. After that I fought through the whole day with such rigor and energy that I knew that from now on, coffee will be part of my life again.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coffee is good for you, at least that 's what scientists agree:
http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/2005-08-28-coffee-antioxidants_x.htm?csp=34

4:30 PM  
Blogger Kae Huang Tan said...

Not for me ~~~ coffee makes me feels more tired after couple of hours of great-energetic hours. >_<

5:03 PM  
Blogger Chloe said...

Yeah, at least people don't see Garfield around...

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home