Thursday, November 03, 2005

First Encounter of the....police officer

There! I can finally say that I'm a fully qualified driver now! I've been stopped by police! For what? *drumroll* If you were expecting speeding or any of those glamorous crimes, you'd be disappointed...apparently I didn't turn on my head lights! I was so surprised, and come to think of it, he had his blinkers on for a while before following me into my apartment parking lot and finally stopping me. The officer asked for my ID, proof of insurance, that sort of thing. I wasn't scared though, because I've never been stopped before and I knew that headlights was no biggie, plus I only drove back from Oriental Market, which is only a few blocks away. Anyway he checked out my records and everything and said he's letting me off with a warning. Next time I'll have to be more careful. A plus, though, is that the officer was actually quite hot! Haha!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha. I can testify to this event. I saw the cop!!!

Hot officer, eh? Maybe you should routinely "forget" to turn on your headlamps! :P

rl

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so first you think your cikgu is hot. then now the policeman is hot? You are into those uniform voyeur kind of thing?

Kkeekeekekkekee

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No lah, I just happen to have the tendency to meet hot guys. ;) Haha!

By the way, why did you guys post the comments as anonymous? I thought can click "other" then enter your name?

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahahhahahaha.
hui nee memang big prawn head!

-kodoMo

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Easier to post anonymous lah. No need to fill up name. Hahah.

I'll wait for the day you meet Mr. Reeves. How? You accidentally walk into Hollywood and ...? ;) haHahHahAhaa or only in dreamland?

2:56 PM  
Blogger kai wen said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:44 PM  
Blogger kai wen said...

I'll join the army :)

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home