Thursday, July 21, 2005

California~

So here I am...in good old California! This is the break I've been looking forwrd to the whole summer, and how am I spending this much-awaited time? Oh, nothing much, just sitting in Kai Wen's room working, watching DVDs on my own, eating cereal with vanilla flavor soy milk, channel-surfing...yeah, it's quite interesting. :) Haha, nah, it's not as bad as I described, I'm having a very relaxing time, something I haven't had for a while. And working part-time is great...I mean, getting paid during vacation, how cool is that? ;)

Anyhow, we met Jerome and Joyce on the day I arrived in CA. We went for lunch together and then went to a mall to shop. Freakishly, it reminded all of us of Lincoln times...you know, when Joyce and I were roomies and Jerome and Kai Wen were housemates. We used to do that all the time...get up late the morning (or early in the afternoon, depending on your perspective), have lunch then go shopping together, then dinner...etc. Well anyway it was really fun, and sort of heart-warming, to do this again in California.

Well, that's that. I'm looking forward to the weekend like everyone else I guess. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home