Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince...

Like everybody else who adores the Harry Potter series, I'm waiting eagerly for the release of the 6th book on July 16th. I don't know about other people, but I can't really explain why I'm so anxious for the book. Perhaps it's J.K. Rowling's magic with words, perhaps it's because I love being immersed completely in Harry's world when I read the book, or perhaps it's that "new-book-smell". But most of all, I think it's because I get the chance to let my imagination run wild as I page through the book and let those words turn into real world in my mind. I think Hogwarts resides in some mysterious location in my brain and comes to life everytime I read a Harry Potter book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home