Monday, April 18, 2005

Intensive training

It has been nearly a week since my last entry...I've just been really, really lazy. :P Well to summarize what happened last week...all I remember is intensive basketball training. INTENSIVE. We played for about 3 hours on Thursday, almost 5 hours on Friday, and about 3 hours on Saturday...talk about ACHING! By Saturday morning we were aching all over. I'm getting rather excited about the game though. I think these training sessions are helping very much, but I feel that I still have a lot of learn...and improve! I fumble pretty often, and my dribbling is not very stable, and I can't really aim when I try to throw the ball into the hoop. *sniff* But I vow to improve!!! Cheer me on now!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home