Monday, April 04, 2005

Thoughts...

I've been reading a lot of other people's blogs lately...and realised that many people seem to have A LOT of deep thoughts about life everyday. Needless to say, I'm IMPRESSED...and intrigued. Why do these people think so deeply about everything? Is it because they're complicated beings...or are their lives just complicated? And WHERE on earth do they find all that time to simmer in those thoughts? Then that made me sit down and evaluate myself...how come I'm not like that? Am I too shallow? Is it because I only skim through life at the surface? Or am I just less mentally-developed than other people? Come to think of it...I believe I used to think more when I was younger...my mind was filled with weird, funny thoughts and dreams...but now as I've grown older, I find myself getting more and more realistic, and I tend to take life as it is and not give it too much thought so that I won't be disappointed. Sad, I guess...

Well, heck, if I go on any longer I'd be just like those people wouldn't I? Hahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home