Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Another day another day...

*yawn* silence... *yawn* *yawn* ... *yawn* That's all I've been doing for the past couple of hours. I have a headache and I've been yawning my head off...but I'm still procrastinating and refusing to take a shower yet...why? I have no idea. I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd experienced this right? Dead tired, but still your eyes are glued to the computer screen and your fingers are still flying over the keyboard typing away on MSN Messenger as if your life depends on it. Oh internet, what will I do without it... ;) If there's anything that I'm going to miss when (if) I go back to Malaysia, it's the broadband internet connection here...sure sure...Malaysia has broadband too...(what's it called again?)...but I really doubt anyone in Malaysia leaves their computer on the whole day with MSN Messenger signed in all the time. I honestly can't imagine my mum allowing that...haha.

ANYwaaay...today I had to go back to the office at 8pm to make a phonecall to Taiwan. My boss wanted to buy some stuff from this company in Taiwan but the people over there answered the phone in Mandarin, so he needed someone to call for him. It was really funny...the lady at the other end kept telling me, "Hang on, hang on, I'm on MSN talking to a customer..." I was like...what the [beep]?!

Well, my eyes are starting to water...I think I've spent like, what, 9 hours today in front of the computer? Enough is enough...!!! Please somebody tear me away from my laptop!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home