Thursday, March 31, 2005

Old friends...

Yesterday I messaged Venney and we discussed about the possibility of meeting up at the Midwest Games (official website here) this May, and all of a sudden we were thinking how great it would be if more of our old KDU friends can meet up together. Then last night, it struck me how much I've lost contact with a lot of my old friends...friends from primary school, high school, college... I've always thought of myself as someone who holds friendship dear to my heart, and it was quite a blow to me to realise that I hadn't put in as much effort to keep my old friendships as I could after all. Come to think of it...besides Wei Wei...I hardly keep in touch with my high school friends anymore...a message on MSN once every 3 months certainly doesn't count as "keeping in touch" in my opinion... I got so upset last night! Why? How did this happen? Why did I let it come to this? Then I decided, I will start putting in more effort from now on...like my mum said...good friends don't come easy once you get out of school...and there really is not such thing as "Friendship Forever" if you don't rekindle the fire now and then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home