Monday, March 28, 2005

It's been THAT long?

I didn't realise that it has been ONE WHOLE MONTH since I last blogged. What's the point of blogging?? :P That's me...and my laziness. ;) Well, the deployment on the client's server has since been done (phew!), more bugs were fixed and more functions were added. I've been working only 20 hours a week this month, so will be a lot poorer...hehehe. ;)

On a more important note...last Saturday was Malaysian Night 2005!!! There's a whole photo album with pictures from the night on the first page of my website, feel free to browse through! :) It went great (in my opinion), and we really had a blast. The atmosphere was really high, and it was obvious that majority of the audience really enjoyed the night.

And last but not least...before I close this message, my heart goes out to the people of Sumatra island...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home