Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Fall Break

The long awaited Fall Break is finally here...and nearly over. And do I feel rested? Not at all...*sigh* But hey at least we have a Fall Break here at UNL...the poor things in St. Cloud don't even have a Fall Break! So how did I utilize this previous holiday? :D I shopped and slept it away! On Saturday I broke my personal shopping record by shopping for 8 hours straight! Yeah! :P Didn't really buy much, but it was still mighty fun just window shopping watching people spend. Haha! There weren't as many sales as I'd expected, so it was a tad disappointing. Oh well! There's still Thanksgiving sales! Kekeke... ;) But now that the fun part is over, it's time to do homework and study for my exam! *rubbing palms and grinning gleefully*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home