Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Fall semester begins!

After what seems like a blink of an eye, summer gave way to fall...and classes begin! I'm taking the last four classes that I need to graduate, and I'm excited about them. Two of them are computer science courses, Automata and Software Engineering. The other two are Introduction to MIS and Intercultural Communications. I think this is a good mix, and I'm glad. Nothing can be worse than having four computer science courses left for the last semester! :D Today I also found out that in order to complete the application for a degree with distinction, I would need to have a thesis defense! All this while I thought I only had to write a thesis paper... *gulp* My research advisor shrugged it off as "just a presentation", but I'm getting nervous just thinking about it. I asked my undergraduate advisor what it would be like, and he said, "Depends on what kind of questions those sadists ask you." I was like...*uhhhh* *gulp again* But anyway, I think it's a great experience, and it would be good training for my masters program (*if* I manage to get into it!). Wish me luck guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home