Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Busy week!

What else is new...just when a hectic week goes by and you sigh in relief, another one creeps up on you and hits you right smack on the head! :P That's how I felt when I looked at my planner today. I thought this week was busy enough, then I realised that I have 2 presentations, a couple of quizes, a couple of meetings, a talk, and a big assignment due next week! All together now, "Aaaaauuuugggghhhh~!!!" Anyway, I'm starting to feel really excited about my trip to Irvine. Yup! I finally bought the ticket! I'll be visiting Kai Wen on November 23rd (tuesday) and coming back to good ol' Lincoln on sunday the 28th. Short, yes, but I hope it will be fun. :D And a little update about my parents' trip to Lincoln...hoping to arrive on December 15th and go back to LA on the 21st--I'll be going with them, yay! Tickets are all bought, so hopefully they can get to the US safely in the beginning of December! I'm so excited!!! Now I have to absolutely make sure that I can graduate on December 18th! Kekekeke~ Anyway, gotta run. Catch up with y'll next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home