Saturday, October 09, 2004

Bought a car finally~

I finally got the red Ford that I've been thinking about for a whole week. :P Hahah! I'm really happy about it (at least until I get it serviced and find out if it has any problems, haha). This car really has a lot of connections with the number "7"... First of all I'm its 7th owner, the Nebraskan title of ownership for the car was issued on the 7th of July this year, AND it's a 1997 car so it's 7 years old. And I don't know if anyone knows, but 7 is my favorite number...haha...so it's all good. :P So now I've got to get insurance and get it registered, which is going to cost a few hundred bucks *sigh*. Oh well. :P But I'm still really really excited about it. Haha... :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home