Thursday, September 16, 2004

Bengkak~ :(

I woke up this morning and immediately checked my bank account--today is payday!!! I was pleasantly surprised to find that the amount I got was much higher than I'd expected. I was happy for the entire day--the research project meeting went smoothly, my software engineering group finished our assignment which is due next week--it was one of those really really good days...until I walked out of the Computer Science department building and walked straight into a stone bench! OUCH~ I was playing with my cellphone as I walked, and I didn't see the bench and literally walked right into it! If you think that a stone bench is harmless...think again! It HURT like s**t!!! But the first thing I did was not to feel the pain but was to look around to see if anyone caught me in action. Once I was sure that nobody saw me, I immediately sat down on that blasted bench and started massaging my poor legs. I could feel a dent in my left leg! It wasn't funny at all!!! :S Then now the dent is gone...replaced by an almighty bump. *sigh* Now both my legs are swollen and red. I just know that when I wake up tomorrow they will be black and blue and everything in between. Aaauuuggghhh~ Why can't I stay bruise-free for more than a day???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home