Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Time to mow the lawn

Oddly, it took me a few seconds to confirm that I didn't spell "mow" incorrectly...somehow it looked weird... Well anyway, the point is, I haven't updated my blog for a long time, and it's growing grass and getting moldy (ugh), so I thought it's time to throw a few sentences around and claim that I've blogged.

So I have less than two weeks till D-Day, and I still don't really know how I'm going to organize my presentation. At least I'm at a better situation now than a couple of weeks ago when I still had chapters to write. All the same, I don't think I can resume breathing and eating normally until D-Day is over. It kind of feels like I'm going to a match-making session in two weeks and I still have 20 pounds to shed.

1 Comments:

Blogger su hoon said...

hey hui nee..just wanna say to u -- Good Luck for the D Day!! :)

4:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home