Saturday, April 21, 2007

The Sanjaya Phenomenon

Ok. I admit that I don't follow American Idol, but I just could not ignore the so-called "Sanjaya Phenomenon". He was said to be supported by young girls and people like Howard Stern. Anyway, just out of curiosity I decided to check him out on YouTube.

Turns out I didn't think he wasn't so bad! I actually liked this performance...it's not easy to carry that tune, and he has a beautiful smile! Haha! Although he has been voted off American Idol, I'm sure this won't be the last we've seen of him.

3 Comments:

Blogger 薇薇 said...

you like him?

gosh,my gal,"she" sang badly!!

3:53 AM  
Blogger huinee said...

Hahaha...she's ok la! At least he's pleasant on the eyes! Not like William Hung! Gawd whenever I see that guy's picture I don't know whether to laugh or cry. :P Haha, I'm so mean.

5:27 PM  
Blogger huinee said...

Ooops, HE is ok. :P Goes to show how much I think of him...hahaha. ;)

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home