Thursday, September 14, 2006

"Your blog grow grass lor!"

I see I have neglected my blog for a few months now. More than one person has commented that my blog has grown grass...haha! Oh well.

Naturally, a lot has happened since June 30th. I went home for a month, I came back with my brother, classes started, and all that good stuff.

The best thing that happened this week, though, is that my Jay Chou album has arrived! Named Still Fantasy, it boasts some pretty funky songs (Indian-Chinese song, anyone?). My personal favorite is Qian Li Zhi Wai, a duet with a veteran Chinese singer. The girl in the MV for that song is really pretty...I think she looks a bit like my mum when she was younger! Hehe!

The second best thing that happened this week is the launch of the new Ipod Nanos! I can't wait to get my hands on the apple green Nano! ;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cutie,
I am glad that you finally decided to own a MODERN chinese album~muahhaha.

-kodoMo-

5:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u finally blog

5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home