Friday, February 23, 2007

The Notorious MSG

Recently a friend sent me a cute music video of a funny song called Dim Sum Girl. It was so cute and innocent, so imagine my surprise when I learned that the band that sang this song is actually a rapper band from Chinatown, New York!

If you'd like to sample their songs, click here. Listen to the lyrics! I tried to find the lyrics to Chinatown Hustler, but I couldn't find it. But here's a snippet of lyrics from their other song called Straight Out of Canton.

i am the man
goddamn
hong kong fever the son of sam
try to catch me if you can
i killed ten people with a frying pan

It never ceases to amuse me that the words "Motherf****r" and "eat a bowl of Chow Mein" can appear in the same song. GO MSG. :D

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, i like the song and mv "straight out of the canton". -- J

1:52 PM  
Blogger Observer said...

Yeap....they aint "innocent" in person....

6:53 AM  
Blogger huinee said...

Hi freethinker...I went to your blog and read from top to bottom of page 1 and I still couldn't figure out who you are! Any hints?

1:42 PM  
Blogger Manu said...

Find the chinatown lyrics here : http://www.uplyrics.com/notorious_msg_the_lyrics_13659/chinatown_hustler_lyrics_446473.html

The fruits of a "chinatown hustler lyrics" google.

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home