Tuesday, March 21, 2006

The death of our snowman

Sin Yee came home today and I wanted to show her our snowman whose birth I so carefully documented last night. So we went out to the balcony, and just as I was pointing proudly to it, a guy approached the snowman with a shovel, and before I could even properly introduce him to Sin Yee, the guy just started whacking our snowman with the shovel! Sin Yee and I just stared at the gory scene with our mouths hanging open. The idiot from hell completely destroyed our beloved snowman, then laughed and went back to his car, which was packed with a few other mentally challenged young men like himself.

I'm enraged! FURIOUS!!! At first I was just sad (for a split second I felt like bursting into tears), then I started feeling angry...and started to think of various ways I would like to see those guys die. I HATE THOSE PEOPLE!!! I hope our snowman visits them tonight and strangles them!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

People like that deserve the death they gave onto our beloved creation.

10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

snowman did not die...
he just went to a happier place...
......>___<......

-kodoMo-

11:06 PM  
Blogger kai wen said...

Hi,
Don't worry, I text-messaged his friend Snowzilla to crash that guy :)

http://aolsvc.news.aol.com/news/article.adp?id=20051220020009990002

1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home