Sunday, March 19, 2006

Running after time

Before I could say "Winter Break!", Spring Break has rushed by. Many times I wake up in the morning and groan, "Is it March already??". For some mysterious reason, time seems to fly this semester. A blink of an eye, it's 4pm and almost time to pack up. It's insane.

This is like a familiar childhood dream...you run and run and run but you can never catch up with the person in front of you. In this case, the person in front of me is time. But really, sometimes it's not so much of "I don't have enough time to do this and that"...it's more like, "I have time on my hands but I don't want to use it to do this and that", which is worse. When I should be doing homework, what do I do? Read novels online. When I should be researching, what do I do? I check my email...and the list goes on. I don't know why I'm so...lazy...or is it...unmotivated? Why?? It's frustrating, and scary. I know, I know, I need self discipline...but heck, there's nothing to motivate me to discipline myself! Woe is me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm also like that.. Now like having a tiger chasing you behind.. Work hard ya.. Good luck.. ^_^|||

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home